During the two weeks that the stay in place order is in effect, we WILL be open for business as usual! We are committed to ensuring the safety & well-being of our customers as well as our team members. While we are still open for business we have temporarily made some changes to ensure our community’s safety.
If you would like to visit the showroom to select flooring for your project, please note:
1. Limit to 2 family members.
2. NO walk in customers. Please call the office to set up a showroom appointment (952) 440-9663.
3. If you are sick, have allergies, sneezing, coughing, fever or a runny nose, we respectfully ask that you do not come to the showroom.
* We are still conducting in home consultations upon request. We will also deliver samples to our metro area customers if needed.
* We have implemented enhanced sanitation measures, a social distancing policy, and our team members have been advised to not come to work if they are feeling ill. If you have an appointment or project and anyone in your home is feeling ill or been exposed, please call the office to re-schedule.
* We are managing our team members to follow advice from the CDC against gatherings in order to limit potential exposure. Consequently, we may experience longer lead times than normal while actively working to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
* We have enhanced our hand washing signage and incorporated hand sanitization stations throughout our office and manufacturing areas.
Guidance from state and local entities indicate that construction and healthcare are able to continue operations. It is possible that depending on further developments, some aspects of our normal operations could change, including hours and labor schedules. For now, we’re operating as usual. We’re monitoring the situation daily and will adjust as necessary with both service and safety in mind.
As a reminder we are locally owned and operated. Our ownership is committed to keeping our staff working as long as safely possible. If you are considering a flooring project in the near future we would appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay in touch. We are in this together.